This recipe was submitted by Michael “Suey” Sulak. Suey is with the Seattle Fire Department, working out of Station 8. Thanks Suey!
- 6 large baking potatoes
- 1 package cream cheese
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cans smoked baby oysters, drained
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco® Habanero Pepper Sauce
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Bake potatoes for 1 hour or until potatoes are soft. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Slice potatoes in half and scoop out potatoes into a large mixing bowl, being careful not to damage the potato skins.
- Mix the cream cheese, 3 cups of the shredded cheddar cheese, smoked baby oysters, salt, pepper and Tabasco® Habanero Pepper Sauce in with the potatoes. Mix well.
- Divide potato mixture evenly into the potato skins.
- Top with remaining cheddar cheese and chopped green onions.
- Place potatoes on a large baking sheet and put back in oven to bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.